There are many #morethanmarriage stakeholders. From individuals to organizations to large swaths of communities focused on local to statewide to national initiatives: all can find a powerful voice in this campaign. Your organization’s partnership in #morethanmarriage will help amplify those voices. We will collaborate, inform the public, highlight how our missions intersect and share social media channels to broadcast an array of #morethanmarriage messages.
In partnership we can make #morethanmarriage viral; engage broader numbers of social justice leaders and allies from coast to coast; and, increase support for #morethanmarriage issues that need #more attention and investment from the LGBT movement…including those issues your organization addresses.
Please join us.
Partnership in #morethanmarriage is open at two levels…
Become a #morethanmarriage Stakeholder by:
• Signing up to receive our twice-monthly guide to find ready-made Tweets and Facebook posts related to timely #morethanmarriage issues
• Submitting a photo of a staff or board member from your organization as well as a quote that can be used in ongoing #morethanmarriage communications
• Including #morethanmarriage in your organization’s Tweets
• Reposting links to our infographics and articles on your organization’s Facebook page
Become a #morethanmarriage Advocate by committing to the above, and:
• Attending monthly calls (or assigning a staff person) to collaborate on and coordinate strategically on social media and e-communications initiatives
• Highlighting #morethanmarriage articles or infographics in your e-newsletter, blog, Facebook and Twitter channels regularly
• Recruiting spokespeople who represent the intersections of our organizations’ missions
Need more info? Contact Mark Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.865.0176 ext 310