SupportWays to Give
There are many ways to support the Transgender Law Center including making a one-time or monthly gift, pledging your support of the Trans Agenda for Liberation, joining our Volunteer Programs and more!
More Ways to Support TLC:
- To donate by check, please make payable to Transgender Law Center and mail to us at: PO Box 741803, Los Angeles, CA 90074-1803. For questions about donations, contact email@example.com
- Ask your employer to match your gift: If you work for a company or organization with a gift-matching program, ask your HR department for a matching gift form to double, or even triple the impact of your giving to Transgender Law Center. TLC’s tax ID number is 05-0544006.
- Join the Trans Liberation Circle: By making an annual commitment of $1,000 or more, or an automated recurring gift of any amount, you can become a member of the Trans Liberation Circle.
- Create an online fundraiser: Check out our fundraising hub, where you can create a fundraiser and access a toolkit and resources on running a great fundraising campaign.
- Give using your donor advised fund: if you have a donor advised fund, you can now give to TLC easily straight from your fund using DAF Direct.
- To make a Planned Gift or Bequest: Use our Legacy Circle form to include TLC in your plans. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this form.
- Donate Stock or Other Securities: contact email@example.com for more information.
- Donate via ACH or Wire Transfer: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Throw a house party to promote TLC’s work: contact email@example.com to get started.
For further questions, please contact Director of Development Meera Vaidyanathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transgender Law Center will never share donors’ information or sell it to other organizations. Donors can review or change their information by contacting us at email@example.com
Your charitable gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Transgender Law Center is a 501(c)(3) non- profit organization, Federal Tax ID 05-0544006.